Monday, September 14, 2009

Family News...

Sept 13, Sunday Train to Montepulciano (Toscana)


During our visit to Rome, we were challenged by the Hotel’s internet service, so our story of Jean’s adventure with her newly discovered extended family has been delayed till now…

I would like to prefaces’ this entry to my family and cousins… Our Italian family is amazing! They are so gracious and kind, very fun loving and full of life and love. I felt like I did when we were young and the whole family was all together eating in Noni’s garage. Laughing, eating, arguing and all talking at once. They told me when Uncle Pety died they had lost their connection to the family in America. They are just as excited to reconnect as I am. I have introduced them to all of you via pictures.

Stay tune for my meeting with the Mazzetta and Riccotti families.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to make such fun and heartful connections with your family! Yeah Jean!
    Love, Betsy

    ReplyDelete